- Middle School
- Life Sciences
- Earth and Space Observation
- Human Health and Biology
- Student Experiments
- Engineering and Robotics
- Physical Sciences
This program is free.
These six hands-on activities, using easily accessible materials, introduce core concepts about ISS. A great entry point for students and educators.
- Humans in Space: Measuring distances
- Mission Patch Design: Crew Unity in Space
- Ready to Launch: Engineering Rockets
- Spacewalk Simulation
- Story Time from Space: Max Goes to ISS
- Design a Space Station