Through this online coarse, immerse yourself in a virtual mission to the International Space Station! Participate in realistic training and in-orbit exercises, observe Earth from space, and experience life as an astronaut. The Virtual High School developed each mission’s curriculum in collaboration with astronauts and scientists.
Offered at two levels:
1. Mission to the ISS – a 4-week mini-course, operated during the summer or on a flexible schedule based on local needs. Grades 3-12
- $500/teacher/site – if taught by classroom teacher, using these online resources
- $275/student – if taught by VHS’s online teacher
2. Science from Space – a 15-week full semester course, offering 0.5 credits as an integrated STEM course, operated twice during a normal school year. Grades 7-10
- $1,500/teacher/site – if taught by classroom teacher, using these online resources
- $450/student – if taught by VHS’s online teacher