Carol A. Ribeiro
President and CEO
4 Mill and Main Place, Suite 510
Maynard, MA 01754
Non-Profit Organization 501(c)(3)
Students have so many choices for where life takes them after high school. College. Careers. Service. Regardless of their next step, The Virtual High School (VHS) prepares students for life after high school by providing:
- Rigorous, engaging online and blended courses taught by certified teachers, to prepare students for college and beyond
- Unique elective courses such as Pre-Veterinary Medicine and Engineering for Sustainable Energy that help students find career paths that match their interests.
- Collaboration with other students in a diverse, multi-cultural classroom environment that supports global perspectives
- Access to engaging STEM courses such as AP Computer Science Principles, Genes & Disease, and Mission to the ISS, regardless of geographic location or economic circumstance
- Opportunity to develop self-advocacy, technology, and communication skills through participation in VHS classes.
For more than 20 years, The Virtual High School has been supporting schools, teachers, and students. The VHS mission is to provide students and teachers with collaborative and engaging learning opportunities. Our vision is to prepare students to be successful in college, careers, and life.
The Virtual High School offers an extensive catalog of more than 200 unique courses, including 23 Advanced Placement courses. We currently partner with over 600 schools to help them expand student opportunities. We offer a truly global classroom environment, with more than 18,000 students from 40 states and 33 countries taking VHS courses each year.